Freelancer for companies

Good afternoon guys, I was trained this week in game development and learned a lot, Now I wanted to provide freelance service for companies, Do you know of a website or something where I create a game for a company?

1 Like

There are plenty of websites for freelancing opportunities, but if you’re recently trained, you need first to practice and build yourself a portfolio to show to your potential clients.

1 Like

Gruk is right. You need to build a portfolio and add small demo clips to share it as your display. For that what you can do is visit freelancing sites like fiverr, 99designs, truelance, upwork etc and check out how others showcase their works and what are the requirements of the clients. I don’t know about all of them but I’m pretty sure that in upwork, clients post their requirement to make it easier for the freelancers to reach out. You can go to Game Design Jobs | Upwork™ and have a look. You can create a portfolio inspired by reading the description of client requirements.

1 Like

Bro, with all due respect, I wonder how much would you have learned in just one week. I’d suggest you to better improve your skills first, build 2-3 games as portfolio and then approach clients.