Game crahes after a while playing with it

Achievements is a layer to show the score, and the number of remaining spaceships. Nothing to do with strings.
And for the number, the game doesn’t collect numbers or any other information from the player, only the final score to get it recorded.
I will check it.
Thank you very much!.

If you’re displaying a “number”, you’re not actually displaying a value, as it has to go into a text object. Text objects only accept strings, so even if you’re passing a numerical value it still has to be converted to a string. (e.g. you can’t just say “Modify text of TextObjectname: Set to 6”, it has to be "Modify text of TextObjectname: Set to “6"”. The same is true for expressions, you can’t just use Variable(VariableName), it either has to be a string variable, or you have to convert it to string with the ToString() expression)

1 Like

I’ve corrected the “Achievement” error but the game still crashes.
I’ve seen that the game crashes after an event with scene change, in my case when you pick up a key that opens a building or a stance.
You enter the building and some time later the game gets slow and then crashes.
If you play the scene without changing to another scene the game the game doesn’t crash.
Thanks again for your help!.

I’ve been checking the memory usage of my game in my laptop where the game doesn’t crash and I see in the gdevelop helper (GPU) process that the amount of memory used by the game increases progressively and I’m afraid that it’s the reason why the game crashes in the tablet and in the mobile phone.
Is there any thing I can do to avoid this?.
Thank you very much in advance.