Game published by AMAZING GAMES!

Hi Everyone!

I just published a game on Play Store. (The link is below) Please check it out, free to download, and let me know if there are any improvements, additions or subtractions I can make to the game. I am especially interested in whether ads display on the game and if the game state automatically saves. The game was published on July 1, 2019. I’m not quit sure if by now ads would be displaying.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazinggames.juni

Thanks! Looking forward to your feedback and Enjoy the game.

4 Likes

Cool a new game !
Feedbacks :

• Control are not centered, and hard to find, maybe you should add a little circle with 15% of opacity on controls
  • I can’t jump and move left/right.
    So i can’t jump over the first monster because controls are invisible, and i can’t move in jump :frowning:
1 Like

Game is cool but you need to make visible control or opacity should be at lest 15%.And your button position should be fixed… Any way you have great skills of level desgine… Keep it up

1 Like

Congrats on the new game.
Like mentioned the controls need some work. I’m cool with the invisible controls but I think -

The left button should be
the height of the screen window
half the width of screen window
positioned to the extreme left

The right button should be the
positioned to the extreme right

The jump button should be the
positioned at the center

Because of the overlap between the buttons, this would actually create 4 sections: Left | Left Jump | Right Jump | Right

if you need a JUMP action by itself, reduce the widths of the left and right buttons to to create 5 sections.

Hope this makes sense.

Hi,

Thank you all for your great feedback. I will work on the controls but I do not want to put visible controls. I’ll try implementing your suggestions danjam84 although I’ve noticed that tapping twice on the jump/center of the screen helps with jumping.

Thanks again for your feedback.