GDevelop Web App: Scene Turns Grey after switching to another tab

It has been ‘discovered’ that there is a potential bug that causes the Scene to turn gray whenever you switch to another tab that basically moves(routes) you away from the Scenes Page. For more detail, pls have a look at the GitHub link:- GDevelop Web App: Scene Disappears after switching to another tab · Issue #1786 · 4ian/GDevelop · GitHub. This link (GDevelop Web App: Scene Disappears after switching to another tab · Issue #1786 · 4ian/GDevelop · GitHub) contains the video if you cannot understand what this topic is about!

I would be highly obliged if users can comment/reply in this post if he/she faced the same issue. with the following details:-

1. OS
  2. Browser Name and version(Simply google it or ask others for help if you don’t know how to find it)

This topic will prove to be more of a feedback.

We Sincerely Regret the inconvenience if you are facing the aforementioned bug; Unfortunately, there is not a way for Developers to issue a patch/fix for it at the moment.

Thank You
Cheers :slight_smile:

On the website examples this happens too

1 Like

Can you pls share your OS and browser version.

Windows 10 and Chrome, I tried today but works fine, yesterday was when i detect the issue, but I couldn’t record the screen, repeat today is fine, maybe is something with the Browser cache.

1 Like