Tiny bug (you noticed, im a specialist)
In an extension, when you have a Global function and a Behavior one with the exact same name, they both appear as selected, and if you click on the Global one, it closes the panel instead of opening the Function.
It’s a bit annoying when you have similar behaviors and you want to go back and forth to copy descriptions.
- Create an extension
- Add a global function named “LoadFromJSON”
- Create a Behavior in the Extension
- Add a Behavior function named “LoadFromJSON”
- Click on the Behavior function - both will appear selected
- Click on the Global function - it closes the panel