Hello My New Friends!

My name is Brandon. I’ve been a truck driver for 16 years. A couple of years ago, I had an idea for a mobile game that I wanted to play. But after a while of searching for something like it on the play store, I gave up. But still I wanted to play it! After a while, I decided that I would have to just make it myself! But I’m a truck driver, what do I know about making games? I did a ton of research and learned a lot of things about the different engines and platforms. I decided that GDevelop was my best bet to make my game. I have no knowledge of coding and I have no time to learn, so this system really helps with my situation. I’ve been messing around with the tutorials and I think it’s finally time to start making some practice games of my own until I start my big project! Maybe, if I work hard enough on it, I can quit truck driving and start making games full time! I wish for nothing but for everyone to have the best of luck with theirs! Thank you!

8 Likes

Welcome to community​:raised_hands::raised_hands:. In here everyone would be glad to help you with any problem you have.
I make tutorials on gdevelop so it should be useful to you.

1 Like