Hey Everyone, New Guy Here!

Hey guys, I’m new to GDevelop and I’m loving it so far. I’m learning pretty quickly which I’m very impressed with myself. I’ve used almost every other game engine out there and played around a bit. But I took a break from all of that and began focusing on design as it’s my favorite part of game development. With this engine I hope to make some awesome games and meet some epic people along the way. Maybe even collab with a few folks for some game jams. But I’m still a noob who is eager to learn. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to seeing your work.

5 Likes

Welcome to the GD5 Community, I hope you enjoy creating games with this wonderful engine.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve already begun on a platformer, I hope it’ll be fun to play.

This was exactly how I felt when I started using GDevelop. It’s nice being able to see results on screen after being frustrated with other game engines. Not saying they’re bad, just bad for me :stuck_out_tongue: welcome to the community though, hope to see some of your games down the road.

1 Like

Exactly, I’ve been in just about every other engine and this was the best by far. I’ve never built an in game build so quickly while also picking up on the structure as well. No programming needed, but I’ve also picked up a bit of JS just in case.