HOW IN THE WORLD DOES WORLDSTUDIOS MAKE IT'S AUDIO FOR TWARDY?!

Dear people who have the same question and people who DIDN’T CARE about the details into this post, (Now THAT was the longest intro i’ve ever done!)

I never actually told anyone how I make my music for Twardy. Well, let me show you the process of:

Making Music For Twardy

Step 1: Chrome Music Lab

CML

It all starts with Chrome Music Lab. Chrome Music Lab (C.M.L) is one of Google Chrome’s experiments. In C.M.L you can configure some or all settings, then press on any square to “place a note”. When finished with a song, you press the save button and download a .wav file.

Step 2: Boosting the audio

When it comes to boosting audio, Capcut’s your tool. In Capcut, you can change the dB (I have no idea what it stands for, but I usually set it to +5.0) to boost the audio. The downloading process is similar to Chrome Music Lab.

Step 3: Uploading to Newgrounds

Newgrounds is where you can publish basically anything. The publishing process is so simple, I am lucky enough to not have to explain it.

Step 4: GDevelop

The final step is to go into GDevelop and upload the audio, along with configuring some things. So far, Twardy Beta has a total of 8 songs. New songs might be added… :no_mouth:

Well, now you know how I make my music for Twardy.

See you later, @WorldStudios