How can I contribute to Gdevelop Wiki by adding tutorials?
Any kind of work that spreads the word about GDevelop or improves the user experience is a contribution. Some examples of valuable contributions:
- Help edit the documentation wiki
- Answer questions on the forum/discord
- Build example games
- Create tutorials and other GDevelop content
- Build extensions
- Test and search for bugs in new features in nightly builds
- Provide good bug reports
- Talk about GDevelop to big group of people/schools
- Help translate the project on Crowdin
- Create a good game and leave the “Made with GDevelop splash screen”
- And of course writing code for the engine itself
To add a tutorial on the wiki simply go to to gdevelop5:tutorials:inserthenameofyourtutorialhere [GDevelop wiki] (obviously, replacing inserthenameofyourtutorialhere with the name of your tutorial), then click on “create page”.
It shows, if you have permission.
How can I get permission?
You don’t need any permission you do need to have an account though.
I found out where that is.