[Solved] I want to show a group of sprites at random where each puck appears after the first sprite movement has finished and after it is removed from the scene

I want to show a group of sprites at random where each puck appears after the first sprite movement has finished and after it is removed from the scene

Hi, so what is the problematic part for you? Do you have any events to share?

where I can find this event :sweat:

I searched for my issue and came across these images but I couldn’t find it in the latest gdevlope version

1 Like

You mean the event action “Among objects AlltTees create…”? That action belongs to object groups. You need to create an object group in the editor, add objects to it, and then you can use that action.

2 Likes

I did it but the event does not appear
Do you think there is something wrong?

Can you provide a screen shot of the object group in the editor? And a screen snip of how it’s being referenced in the events? The will be something that’s not being done correctly.

this my group.

Ok, then click on Add action in the event, select the tab Other Actions, expand Objects and select Create an object from it's name :

to get

Then just fill in the blanks with the group name, object name and the X & Y co-ordinates.

1 Like

thank you it is work. :grin: