Lets get 5 devs to make a game without communicating!

We shared the files over discord, everyone except you and Ahnaf already have done their hour of work. Ahnaf will not be able to do their hour until around 2pm UTC.

:thinking: I don’t understand what it changes?

No idea, I won’t have access anyways, it’s fine I guess. Also, should we do one turn per person or two? I don’t know if we need two turns or not.

1 Like

Since I was first its hard for me to tell how far the game was developed, but it probably can’t hurt to do a second round? At best we get a better and more interesting end result, at worst we can also just re-open the project file from the end of the first round.

2 Likes

Yeah, that sounds good, and it kinda gives the devs a little sneak peek at what happened after they went.

1 Like

alr folkz i haz made le thingy

3 Likes

If inusitatus already did his part, send the files to me so I can start the second round :wink:

2 Likes

Imma do it maybe today, or tomorrow, I’m kinda tied up rt now

1 Like

K, i finished my part, and sent it back to @arthuro555 for round 2!

2 Likes

Hey, whatever happened to the game? I’ve not heard from anyone one in a while.

2 Likes

Ahnaf received the project days ago and has yet to do his part, I just reminded him in private messages

1 Like

Oi there. Sorry for being late :sweat:
Sent it off to Inusitatus

1 Like

It might take me a bit to do my turn, im a bit busy

Have you gotten around to find some time? :grin:

Unfortunately no, I am moving soon and the house needs a lot of cleaning and stuff, I might find time on the weekend, or sooner if I’m lucky. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bump! In case you forgot this :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Very interesting idea. Will you publish it if the project is finished? :grinning:

1 Like

hey, sorry ive been quite busy with the move, and i should get to it tommorrow. and yes, we will publish it

and yes, i kinda did forget, lol

people need to tone down language please, the game had several problems i had to fix :pensive:

Ahnaf, plz dont put that kind of stuff in the game, it took forever to clean up. :frowning_face:

Anyways, the game is done, and when arthuro is ready he will publish it for the community to play!

1 Like

Alright, the game’s on gd.games!

5 Likes