'Load Custom Image' extension for loading images and applying them to sprite objects

icon

UPDATE
Hello everyone, it’s been a while. After a long time, I’ve updated my ‘Load Custom Image’ extension. Some users reported numerous bugs and various kinds of issues. Therefore, I’ve fixed and improved the code. Now, it works flawlessly and is even compatible with both PC and Android. I hope you find it useful. Thank you for your patience.

WHAT IS ‘LOAD CUSTOM IMAGE’?
It’s a straightforward extension that allows for loading custom images from folders, using variables, or through a dialog box, to be applied to sprite objects.

CONDITIONS
Image loaded successfully: Verify if an image was loaded correctly into the sprite objects using an ID.

ACTIONS
Load image through a dialog box: Load an image through a dialog box and apply it to a sprite object.

Load image through a dialog box and save: Load an image through a dialog box and apply it to a sprite object. Then, the loaded image will be saved in a folder where the project’s executable is located. (Available on PC only)

Load image through a dialog box and save as base64: Load an image through a dialog box and apply it to a sprite object. Then, the loaded image will be saved in a scene variable as base64.

Load image from a folder: Load an image from a folder located where the project’s executable is and apply it to a sprite object. (Available on PC only)

Load image in base64: Load an image in base64 format from a scene variable and apply it to a sprite object.

DOWNLOAD