Making Procedural Generation for Dungeon Building! How im going about it for my game :)

Iv been working on procedural generation to generate dungeons in my new game, below is a video log of how im going about it :slight_smile:

I do my best to try and explain everything, but if you cant follow along, i also show my events, so you can have a look and study them :slight_smile:

Hope this helps you!

2 Likes

Wow! I think thatโ€™s pretty smart! Congratulations :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

2 Likes

I need to make a proper tutorial video explaining this stuff, but ill wait untill i work out everything else about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh shoot thereโ€™s no DMs. I am looking for a dev to collaborate with my email is techisgarbage@gmail.com
I wish to create a hyper gamified environmental productivity app based on some IPs Iโ€™ve developed so saving the planet truly feels heroic.ni like your devlog and this is how I wish to share the dev process, ecological banter to wake ppl up gently and show we have a fun sidekick for handling the crisis developing before their eyes!
Current site: https://fastfrwrd-earth.my.canva.site
I really hope to hear from you!!!