My First Game - Riddle Tower

Hello fellow devs :slight_smile:

If you’re looking for an engaging and challenging riddle game, I have an exciting recommendation (And a bit for self promotion) for you! My new game, Riddle Tower is launching on July 22nd, and it’s perfect for riddle enthusiasts.

Key Features:

1. 200 Main Story Levels: Each level is packed with challenging riddles.
  2. 200 Text Riddles, 200 Math Puzzles, and 200 Rebus Puzzles: Diverse puzzles to test your mind.
  3. Hints and Solutions: If you get stuck, you can use hints and find explanations for each solution.
  4. Family Friendly: Suitable for all ages, making it perfect for family fun.
    This game is designed for riddle solvers who love to think outside the box. Logical thinking alone won’t be enough to conquer some of the most challenging riddles. Whether you enjoy word riddles, picture riddles, or mind trick questions, Riddle Tower has it all.

Wishlist Now: Riddle Tower on Steam (Riddle Tower on Steam)

I hope you will enjoy playing and I’m eager to hear your feedback and suggestions.
Good luck on your journey, Master Riddle Solver!

I really like puzzle games, particularly the puzzles/riddles in the trailer. Are you in need of testers :smiley: ?

And did you make the game with GDevelop?

Hello MrMen :slight_smile:

Thank you for your feedback. The game is made with Unity. I Hope it’s not against the forum rules. I just show the game showcase section and though it would be nice to post about it.

As you are the first one to reply to this I am happy to provide an early key for you and I will appreciate your review and feedback when the game is finally out at 22th of July.

I see that you also emailed me so I will email you a key there and you can reply here or at the email.

If you have any questions or you need any help let me know.
I am happy to help.

Cheers.

EDIT: it was not an email it was a notification of the post hehe. Sorry I am messaging you here.
EDIT2: I can’t find a message function here. If you can email me at contact@riddletower.com I will be happy to provide the key :slight_smile:

You can send private messages by clicking on your profile image on the top right of the page (the envelope icon takes 2 clicks to get there).

1 Like

Congratulations on your first game it looks awesome!

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your comment. It means a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: