my first project

Hello everyone, Gdevelop community. Today I woke up with many ideas and desire to do my first big project. It’s called: “Missing Underground.” The thing is that the idea is very ambitious and I was writing the story, the protagonist and the enemies and making the sketches. The genre is a 2D survival horror shooter, whoever wants to talk to me and sign up for the project to do something really fun and exciting together, tell me because these ideas are not just nonsense that I say for the sake of saying but I want to make it a reality, but Being one is something, so to speak… difficult. I’ll give you my discord and we’ll see what to do to make a small team, sorry for my terrible English: zorskelgod is my username.

1 Like

Advice: Start with the platforming. Then do the shooting. And then configure the survival mechanics. Before doing all the other stuff. Others give the advice to start with the core mechanics, but that’s typically a bad idea because it’s best to start with the most easy, simple, primal mechanics, instead.