My game starting to take shape

Hello to everyone here is some screenshots from my project :blush:

I have a working elevator too
Elevetor
I just started to give a shape I’m not 100% sure yet for the final art style but I getting somewhere.

The climbing it will be an important aspect of the game

Also some lions breathing fire (not implemented yet)

I will keep this Topic for updates to my work any feedback would be awesome.
Hello community today June 24 finally i have a basic HUD the heart icon indicates the lives we have , working like a charm exept the sword health icon for now.

Also i just finished the first frame of my Pegasus and i thinking to make the wings separete for movement animations when he fly.
I need your advises here in order to approach the most right path within the GDevelop engine for this implementation.
I made a short video

Hello to all again
I have a problem

I made the marks from the tires but they have an offset when the car change rotation I followed the top down car example as a guide can someone give me a direction with this?

Update
I just solved my problem

I had forgotten the option edit point in sprites
We had an offset of frein up to the left now with the origin (red) properly posisioned everything working as was intended!

5 Likes

Wow! looooking awsome…is that all art is made by u?

1 Like

Yes all art is by me with Krita and a bit of Gimp the lions is an old 3D mesh I sculpted last year with Blender and I think is fitting very well here I making my music and sounds with LMMS , I use also some recordings and I mixed them out with Audacity pretty much this is my workflow.

1 Like

Trust me I am very good in painting yes but I’m not a pro user of the GDevelope engine I’m confident that someone here is able to help you efficiently :relaxed:
I’m hoping the best to you be well brother

2 Likes

Thank you Diana for your kind words :blush:

2 Likes

Man cant wait to play youre game…Loking soooooo cooooooool

2 Likes

Really nice screenshots! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks brother :fist_left::blush:

2 Likes

The visual style is mesmerising and immersing. Keep it up)

2 Likes