New game Sudokupro

Hey guys! :slight_smile:
The whole 2022 I worked on the project about sudoku
It’s not somehing revolutionary but it’s just something pleasant with modern UI I spent a lot of time :slight_smile:
I will appreciate if you’ll test at least a bit of time! Maybe somebody will be pleased with it

Wow,
it is made with GD ?

It doesn’t look like it - the loading is too fast, and there aren’t the tell tale signs in the dev tools console.

@MikeVazowski , nice game, it’s pretty slick. The only ‘bug’ I encountered (which I couldn’t replicate again) was when I entered 2 of the same number it a 3x3 area. Both numbers went red, and when I click on one of them the focus on the number in the number pad in the middle was lost.

And from dev tools :

Yep it’s not made with GD I wanted to but I chose other way :slight_smile:
Thank you for finding it MrMen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I will check this out

Hi MikeVasowski, the game looks great. I played about a quarter of one game (I don’t like sudoku, haha). But because it’s called Sudokupro I was expecting a variation or upgrade on the original. So Sudoku fans might be looking for why they should play your game instead of their usual source.

In the first paragraph you probably want to re-arrange/re-write this sentence:

Don’t worry that the rules of Sudoku puzzles are hard, your goal is to fill a 9×9 grid with numbers between 1 and 9, so that each row, column, and 3×3 section.

Thank you and you are right actually :slight_smile: I will think about cool features :slight_smile: