POC - Isekai World

Hello everyone!

I’m new to GDevelop, and this POC (Proof Of Concept) allows me to test various things.
Let’s talk about the game itself:

Key Features:

**Procedural World Generation: **
Each new game offers a unique world to explore, with landscapes, villages, and dungeons generated randomly for a constantly refreshed gaming experience.

**Extensive Crafting System: **
Gather resources from the environment, craft a wide variety of items, weapons, and equipment, and customize your gear to match your play style.

Wide Range of Powers:
Use a diverse range of magical powers to combat your enemies, heal your allies, manipulate the environment, and solve puzzles in your quest to save the world.

Summoned Companions:
Learn to summon and control powerful companions to aid you on your journey, each bringing unique skills and valuable assistance in the most challenging battles.

Deep Character Progression:
Every action and decision influences the development of your character. Gain experience using your specific skills, improve your attributes, and unlock new powers and abilities as you progress.

Now, here’s the first video showcasing the procedural world generation with map updates during movement. For reference, the tiles are 64X64, and the world consists of 250x250 tiles:

Procedural Generation:

Map Update during Movement:

Harvesting:

Beginning of Melee Attack!

The beginning of Crafting!
Currently, the player has the ability to craft if they have the materials in their inventory. There is still much to be done, but the current result is satisfactory!

Feel free to share your feedback with me :smiley:

1 Like

Hello everyone !

I’m glad to share with you the crafting system !

The beginning of Crafting!
Currently, the player has the ability to craft if they have the materials in their inventory. There is still much to be done, but the current result is satisfactory!

1 Like