Problemas de instalação Gdevelop

E o seguinte o Gdevelop sempre instalar, nó meu computador, Só que do nada ele sumiu do pc,Tentei instalar denovo mas fica o tempo todo tela de carregando o que eu faço,não terminar de instalar,Segue a foto

Hi do a few checks:
Uninstall previous GDevelop
Restart your computer
Download new version only from the website
Right click on the installer and select Run as Administrator
If doing this keep stuck, Disable SmartScreen and the Firewall during the installation, later you can re enable SmartScreen and add a rule in the Firewall to let GD to incoming and outgoing connections.
If all of this fails well…

Por cara,Eu sem querer excluir o Gdevelop na pagina e não me lembro,E não consigo desintalar a antiga versão,Veja a foto abaixo,tem algum jeito de eu resolver isso

Try to reinstall the 5.0.0-beta115 then try again the update to 119, Maybe the files are missing so if you reinstall beta-115 the files are going to be written again.
Then make the update to the latest

onde instalar as versões antigas?

Here Releases · 4ian/GDevelop · GitHub

por cara está acontecendo a mesma coisa que a primeira pergunta,demora para instalar assim mesmo?

If you don’t mind and have AnyDesk or TeamViewer send me a PM with the ID and I’ll try to fix connecting from here.

namoral cara obrigado,Por isso me ajudou muito,eu apaguei a menssagem atinga porque não sei a maldade humana de outras pessoas,Não a sua e capaz de tudo

1 Like