Problems with global variable

Select the object double click and you see the properties choose the second tab.
And add behaviour look for Tween

1 Like

Ok that part it’s finish but have a problem into chance to next scene when in touch on playbutton he doesnt chance to scene 2

And a not important question, How are you do the partículas effetts ? The “good” effect

There is a Particle object type you can create, plus when you create a new object there is a video tutorial to show how it works.

Thanks .
and what about playbutton to next scene? don’t be in a hurry to answer, but if tou can answer It i’ll b aprisiet

Hi ,hello have a problem, the scene of my game it’s jumping like when in scene 1 and click to go for scene 2 e jumps maybe to scene 5 ir anywhere random

Show me your events please

It looks good, the only thing that comes to mind is that when you get to level 2 you are doing an event that moves you to another level.

Hello i Discovery the problem it’s when i hold the left Button on mouse its jumps to final scene

Hello i sulved the problem with a condition it’s good now but o have a question How i can put music in my game ?Like 1 music to scene 1,2,3

The same music to ALL scenes ??
Cause iam closer to finish the game and i wanna put same music .

Here a base example for music and sounds GDevelop 5

Thanks ,but this os the unqui way tĂŽ put a mĂșsica in a Very scenes ?? But ok thank you.

You can run a track in your first scene.
In all others scenes that should continue playing the music, right click on the scene and click scene properties and remove the hook from stop music

Thanks it’s work now

Hello thanks for help i finish the game now Just need to Export the game for HTML, Android.

Just press on the secon item in GD, you will see something like this

Then select what king of export you want The Android is going to generate an APK so you can later install that APK on your device or upload to Google Play.
For HTML5 you need to test on a server, such as local with WAMP or in a real server.

Ok thanks but do you now sites where i can Put my game for free ?? Cause i wanna publish the game but play store it’s maybe 25$ to publish.
But thank you again for your support.

Try itch.io or gamejolt.com this two are the most popular, you can go to Google and search publish my HTML5 game, there is a lot of places to publish.

1 Like