[SOLVED] Change Player Speed

160 (normal speed) and 320 (SpeedBooster) Works well, but the 40 (Walk) doesn’t…

and you’re stuck at 160 right?

Yes, the 160 is for base animations, 320 for the speedboost ( works well and return to 160 when done) but 40 when C is pressed doesn’t work and keep using the 160

If 40 happens when the boolean is true.
Have u checked that return true when the boost ends?

vatrrianbble walk and boolean variable walk aren’t the same thing

I don’t need to return it, I collect an object I made, so the game know that if I have this I can speed boost, else, I run at normal speed

then from your ss something is missing…if the boolean is the only thing that change your speed to 40 than it must be the boolean not returning to true.

A text debug to check your boolean would be helpfull. I can’t support more. probably someone will notice what i have not. GL

I think the problem come from the boolean walk yeah, but what I don’t get is that, it’s based on my speedboost which works well.
Before I did the speed boost, the walk animation used to work well with the correct speed.

Maybe someone will understand where’s the problem

also there is a repetition of your horizzontal speed to 160 in boolean and in boostrer animations conditions.

The boolean walk is to remind the game that the og speed is at 160 instead of 40 (or instead of 320)

Update :
The walk speed (40) work when I don’t pick up the SpeedBooster Object, but when picked up, it set the speed to 160 for the walk (160 is the normal speed)

or

I managed to make it work ! The problem was that I needed to managed 3 type of speeds lol, but it work if you only have 2 :slight_smile: