Some of my games not working in an iframe

I coded somthing to rip the url of the embed for games on so i can make it on a custom page and auto full screen without needing to download the game and unzip it, (if ur interested in the code, or want to figure out what URL it gets i will put it in the end of the message), the problem is that for some games like this one it shows this

how can this be fixed?
(also i discovered that this page stopped working today and have no idea how longago this started, i have tried using other devices, republishing the game and more, this only seems to happen for some of my games not all)
and here is the code i made for the website (you can also fork on replit at (for linux)


#define color variables
GREEN='\033[0;32m'; BLUE='\033[0;34m'; RED='\033[0;31m'; NC='\033[0m'

# define variables
html=$(curl -s $url)

# Parse the HTML and find the first iframe element that contains the specified string
url=$(echo "$html" | pup 'iframe[src*=""]:first-of-type attr{src}')

# Check if the extracted URL contains the specified string
if [[ "$url" == *""* ]]; then
    # Write the extracted URL to URLs.txt
    echo "$url" > URLs.txt

    # log program finish
    echo -e "[${BLUE}updater${NC}] ${GREEN}game updated!${NC} find the URL in URLs.txt"
    echo -e "[${BLUE}updater${NC}] Old URL: ${GREEN}${txt}"
    echo -e "[${BLUE}updater${NC}] ${RED}An unknown error has occurred${NC}"
    exit 1


    <link rel="shortcut icon"
  <title>gun test</title>
 overflow: auto;
html, body, div, iframe 
 margin: 0px; 
 padding: 0px; 
 height: 100%; 
 border: none;
 display: block; 
 width: 100%; 
 border: none; 
 overflow-y: auto; 
 overflow-x: hidden;

  <iframe id="game-frame"
    allow="autoplay; fullscreen *; geolocation; microphone; camera; midi; monetization; xr-spatial-tracking; gamepad; gyroscope; accelerometer; xr; keyboard-map *; focus-without-user-activation *; screen-wake-lock" sandbox="allow-forms allow-modals allow-orientation-lock allow-pointer-lock allow-popups allow-presentation allow-scripts allow-same-origin allow-popups-to-escape-sandbox allow-downloads" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="" style="width:100%;height:100%" frameborder="0"
    marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" width="100%" height="100%"></iframe>

      .then(response => response.text())
      .then(url => {
        const iframe = document.getElementById("game-frame");
        iframe.src = url;


While someone from the GDevelop company team will have to confirm, I don’t believe it was ever intended to allow you to embed a gdgames hosted game into another site.

Doing so means you could potentially be a malicious actor (passing off someone else’s games as your own), or You could be leading to a bandwith leech on the servers without giving back (stopping people from discovering GDevelop or other people’s games, etc.

Again, not positive if there is an intentional change or not, but the only work around (if it is intentional) would be for tou to host your own games or uoad them to somewhere that allows embeds.