Survive Custom - Divergent Conflicts

Omg, thank you so much for your support!

We will really appreciate your support and this will help to bring this game to Greenlight. It may not be enough but it would certainly help its way to our goal!

And also we will let you guys have a look in the codings as examples when we managed to complete this project.

Anyway, thank you much jfyeung! :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

We are working on a…door? Yup, just a door! :stuck_out_tongue:

Fantastic! Can’t wait to see more from you.

Please keep it up! :unamused:

Thanks man. We will do our best! :smiley:

Currently editing some music. Can’t wait!

This game is on IndieDB too!

indiedb.com/games/survive-cu … -conflicts

Sorry, I know I should not bother you here on the post chain that 's dedicated for your game release.

However, I’ve got this fairly straightforward question and yet it has gone unanswered for sometime. Might you just know the answer off the top of your head?

Can we ONLY be able to play file by hardcoding its file name, and NOT be able to do something like so:
VariableString(SoundFileName) ?

A bunch of thanks!!

Sorry its not possible now. :frowning: However, you can suggest it in the forum to 4ian’s attention onto this issue. :slight_smile:

Oh I see.

Thanks for replying :slight_smile: . Meanwhile, I’m looking for a way to change it like the file name entry for storage which was, I was given that, not dynamic not long ago. :slight_smile:

Working on a demo. We hope to be able to release this month as a Christmas gift. Stay tuned! :smiley:

Screenshot… what number is it? Anyway, here’s a tablet for you guys!

Implementing 3d effects to 2d. Works gorgeous! :smiley: Thanks GDevelop!

A demo will be released soon! Stay tuned.

Bloody battle field? #demotestingdevelopment

I’m trying it out the soonest I can.

A new screenshot! Sorry to keep you all waiting.

Jump or not?

We are proud to announce that the demo will be voice acted!

The first room has been finished designed! Tell me what you think about it. :smiley:

Wonderful job you managed to complete it for how long?

Really congratulations.

Looks good!, surely is not easy to get 3d box objects to look this way :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! It took me a whole day to create it!