Telly the TV :: Officially Launched on Steam!

Living Technology

Telly the TV has Officially Launched on Steam! Get it while it’s on sale for 33% off (ONLY $3.34 USD). It’s wild being listed between two huge gaming companies, Sega and Activision, but here we are! I am literally sandwiched in between them on the new games page right now! The irony is, grew up playing the Sonic the Hedgehog Series so being next to them on the Sale page is mind blowing! READ BELOW!

So as you can see, we have some big competition and Telly needs your help to Save TV Kingdom! We’ve officially Launched our Speedrun Page and hope to build a community there as well!

So our game is live and available on Windows, as well as Steam Deck and Linux! We have full controller support for PS4, PS5, Xbox, or Steam controllers. We’ve been working on tons of optimizations and even came out with one Final update (Version 2.4.6) earlier today after we found a couple of lingering tweaks.

Since we’ve released the game for playtesting and feedback on newgrounds/GDGames we have changed SO MANY THINGS:

• Level Select Mode
  • Full Steam Deck Compatibility
  • Steam Achievements
  • One Jump per Button Press Game Mechanics (still featuring coyote time, and last minute ledge grab)
  • Thumbstick & D-pad support
  • We’ve added a whole new world! The Candy Factory Channel
  • Three New Levels
  • One more Original Song!
  • Reduced the volume across the entire game
  • Tons of optimizations and bug fixes behind the scenes, if you thought Telly played great before the game now plays as smooth as butter

Watch the trailer down below to hear the new song and see the new levels

Removed Mac Compatibility from Steam

We had attempted the SteamCMD with Terminal process to upload our mac build to Steam, but we couldn’t seem to make it work. We will continue to do research into the process and hopefully we’ll add mac compatibility in the future.

A Huge Thank You to Everyone who Made this Game Possible

Thanks to all of the people who have supported Telly the TV during the development period, including my family friends and twitch community. Without them, I wouldn’t have been given the gift of time to finish the game. We hope you enjoy Telly the TV and can’t wait to see what you think! Also, thanks to all of the support we’ve received on Newgrounds. Without this website, we wouldn’t have been inspired to release the game on Steam! And Finally, thanks to the team at Gdevelop for creating this amazing engine, as well as one that’s so user friendly. It helped me accomplish a dream of mine today. Thank you!

BUY TODAY ON STEAM for 33% off, only $3.34 USD

Follow Our Socials