Testers needed for a new game I'm working on

Hello! I’ve been working on a game for a bit, and have put a beta demo, on Gdgames.

If anybody can test out the game, and if they find any bugs, or just some feedback, that would be really great!

There are only 4 levels you can play (with the last one being unlock by getting a key in level 3 and completing that level).

If you feel like the game is very easy, put this code in the password in the main menu: Top: 3,1,2,1,1. Bottom: 9,1,9,9,3 to activate a harder mode where one hit can kill you. (If you want to deactivate it just put the code in again).

Also, there are time trials you can do by, again, putting in a code.

Level 1: Top: 1,0,0,0,0 Bottom: 0,0,0,0,1

Level 2: Top: 2,0,0,0,0 Bottom: 0,0,0,0,2

Level 3: Top: 3,0,0,0,0 Bottom: 0,0,0,0,3

Level 4: Top: 4,0,0,0,0 Bottom: 0,0,0,0,4

Collect clocks, to stop the time, by one second.

Anyway, here is the link:

An Average Game (Beta Demo)

Is this a payed thing? Because I do need some extra cash and I’d like to give some use to that manual testing course I took.

It isn’t a paying thing, I just thought people would be interested to play test it out if they wanted to. I’m a solo at game development right now, and this is going to be my first game, so I’m new to a lot of stuff. :sweat_smile: Also, I’m fixing the title to Testers, forgot the s.

I got some feedback on the game, does anybody else feel like the player’s jump is wrong? :thinking: If anybody feels like it should be changed, what should I change? The height of the jump, the player’s gravity? etc…

Changelog: Changed Death Animation.

Bugfix: You no longer have 0 damage cooldown when you die to a fall.