Transition Painter doesn't cover the screen when the camera is zoomed out

Hey everyone, I’m not sure if this should be going in this forum, or in the bug reports one because technically it’s not a GDevelop bug.

Anyway, I made game with the intention of it being rendered at 1080p. Then after seeing it preform reletively mediocre via the web preview on mobile (40FPS) on a decent phone (iPhone 11 Pro), I thought I would attempt to render the game at 720p, but because of this I had to zoom the camera out. Everything worked great, my performace was much better… Except now Transition Painter doesn’t cover the entire screen, I haven’t succesfully been able to screenshot it, because it happens fast, but if you want to see it for yourself, set your camera zoom below 1, mine was .55. And trigger a transition.

I just want this to be known, I don’t know who the dev of the extension is (on the forum) or how to contact them to let them know, if you do, tag them in the post so they can see what’s going on.

Thanks.

Hey,
Move your painter to another layer that is not zoomed out. Create one if necessary.

1 Like

Good idea, genuinely didn’t think that would effect it. I’ll give it a shot!

Edit: it worked.