I have been struggling with this problem for the second day in a row, I have already reviewed all possible forums and topics, tried everything, nothing works.
All files are in order, variables are written properly. A week ago, everything worked, but after I added some scenes and global variables, everything stopped working. The game starts by itself,
I cannot export it.
As soon as I try to export in any form, I immediately get an error “Unexpected end of file”. Help, I don't know what to do anymore.
Thank you, now I will try to carry out some shenanigans.
I figured it out! It was all about the large size of the video file, it takes 463 MB. Once I removed it, the project was able to build.
General heads up, there is a rough project size limit when using the external build server. Anything past ~100mb and you’re going to want to build your game locally instead. Publish your game to Windows, macOS and Linux manually using Electron and Electron Builder [GDevelop wiki]
i’m also stuck at this error…
i use normal name, not symbol, i don’t know what cause it
my file size only 27 mb