Wanted: videos of your games made with GDevelop!

Impressive, reminds me of a 2D version of something like Crash Bandicoot.

I always found it curious that such an iconic franchise never paid attention to mobile phones. I always dreamed of a Crash Bandicoot game for mobile, something that never materialized. With this desire and the urge to study Gdevelop to create my own mobile game, I sought inspiration not only from Crash but also from classics like Donkey Kong and other 90s icons that never had the chance to shine on mobile devices.

Today, with immense pride, I can say that my project is available on the Play Store and works perfectly on any Android device. This is a great achievement for me and a dream come true.

2 Likes

Hello :3
Ive made this cool game called teo’s nextbots.

theres a lil video of my game ^^

1 Like

Donkey Kong originally came out in the early 80s actually, way back when Mario was originally called “Jump Man”

Rose Eden Trailer - YouTube
Hey guys. This is the game that I’ve been working on these years. Although the video I uploaded last year wasn’t really successful on Youtube (It did no advertising…), I’m planning to get a demo on Steam this year. Thank you to everyone in the forum who has helped me!

5 Likes

That looks insane. Wow.

1 Like

You are surely making it into the showcase video of this year definitely

1 Like

Not sure about that. The game still lags a lot and not yet ready for a demo… I’ll work on it!

Hi - great idea! - here’s a you tube short of our game Click Track Jack
mobile support has been added since this vid was made
Click Track Jack - now on itch.io! (youtube.com)
Dave

Here is some gameplay [first level] of my new game “Wasp Wars 2”. I think it turned out pretty well, enjoy!

3 Likes