What are you listening to?

I’m listening to how could you leave us by NF. He is an amazing rapper I used to listen to his songs they are amazing. I love to wear nf 3d art hoodie to show my love for him. The lyric of his songs depicts the reality of life. Here is my fav song: NF - How Could You Leave Us - YouTube

1 Like
1 Like

I’m listening to my favorite song In the air tonight – Judith Hill. It’s the soundtrack from the series “Little fires everywhere”. I just love this song. When I hear it, I immediately relax, disconnect from the outside world. I don’t know how it works, before that no soundtrack from the movie or series affected me like that. Sometimes I want to watch this series again just because there is this song.

These days making Uncanny Boy and this are going to be some of the songs of the game.

I am listening to this music.

1 Like

As of right now it’s Green is the Colour by Pink Floyd. Great song. Last one was White Room by Cream

1 Like

I was listening this song

I’m always listening this song on my Bluetooth headset.

Wanna share cool band too. They plays at dark folk or neoclassic, I don’t sure.

When i coding/making games I’m listening jazz, it’s is not distracting you.

At the moment

I’m listening a tune “Ranada” of nba youngboy a notable vocalist. His tunes are exceptionally motivational and astounding. If you want to buy his stylish clothes so visit nbayoungboymerch.net

Lately it’s been :

1 Like

right now

I am always listening “you got me”. I am listening on apple Bose Soundlink headset while on work. Its my all time favorite song. Hope you like it.

I have been listening to Meatloaf since few days

Been listening to this guy named Tom Rosenthel since the last 2 months. Other than that, just linkin part all the time

been listening to C418 a lot more, I like his album One

1 Like