What is visual scripting?

What is visual scripting explain please?!

I think you need medical rather than technical help.
You created 4 trheats about the same pointless question.
A few weeks ago we had 3 accounts with allways the same question, I bet it was you.
Several people and moderators have already answered and explained it to you! Search google for “What is visual scripting?” and you get even more answers and pictures about it.

3 Likes

Hello,

Visual Scripting is basically any method of defining logic without having to manually type out a full line of code. This can be via Nodes (like in Blueprints for Unreal, or Bolt in Unity) or via Blocks (like Blockly from Google), or via visual events (Like in GDevelop). This allows you to have a visual representation of the game logic without having to fully type out programming code in full syntax like in C# or Javascript.

This forum in general is specifically for GDevelop, and not for more broader basic development topics. If you’d like to learn more, I’d recommend using Google, checking out some places like Gamefromscratch.com or other various resources on the internet.

You’ve made numerous threads asking permutations of the same question, so I’m going to close this thread.

This is also an official warning. Please do not make any more threads with a permutation of this question, or action will be taken on your account.

3 Likes