Achievements & Leaderboards

I’m planning to make a mobile game and I have a problem. I want to make an achievement and leaderboards but there’s no block to do that. And also with Google play services so it uses Google play games. Players able to check Google play games for achievements or something. And yes with Accounts to save achievements.

There is no out of the box google play services available in GD5. You would need to integrate google play servicrs via knowimg enough about the google play sdk and JavaScript to include it via javascript events.

Well, do you know Google play SDK and JavaScript or do you a person

I do not know Google Play’s SDK, do not mess with Javascript anymore, nor know someone who could implement it for you, sorry.

You’d probably need to research if there’s any cordova plugins that would help, and figure out how to utilize those.

I did the research a few times, and all cordova plugins are way outdated and unmaintained, so old they require an sdk version that cannot be used for publishing on the play store. Personally I don’t have the resources/time to maintain such a plugin. Maybe you could ask 4ian as if I am not mistaken he works at google play games, but I wouldn’t bet too much on that.

Where can I get in-touch with 4ian?