All of my game runs slow!

Hello, I have had a problem with GDevelop updates, when I opened a game that I have been making, I tried it and it worked perfectly, then GDevelop notified me of a new update and all the projects with which I tried began to go slow in the preview, with the recent update I hope it will be fixed, unfortunately it was not like that and I wonder if it is normal and if it has happened to someone

Hi, it seems you are not the only one who experiences that as this thread shows:

Yea it’s possible. Been having issues recently. Will try to roll back a couple versions to see what happens.

Ok thanks, I see that it is more normal than I thought, it is something very annoying but the best thing we could do I suppose is to wait for an update :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Maybe is better to try roll back

Just to be curious what are your pc specs?

Processor: AMD A8-5500B APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 3.20 GHz
RAM: 8.00GB (7.47GB usable)
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

It is a somewhat old PC, but I doubt that it has anything to do with it, since the game worked perfectly for me without changes in previous versions

Hey, so updated to the latest 5.138 update & the problem still remains. Is the end of GDevelop & low end machines? Do I need to upgrade PC specs to run?

Can you guys explain the problem exactly?

Haven’t worked on my game for a couple weeks after running into a brick wall with performance across multiple scenes. Anything similar on your end?

A little update:

After leaving the project abandoned for a while since it was impossible for me to work on it, I decided to test the performance in GDevelop previous versions, and it runs perfectly in version 5.0.132, in later versions the lag remained so I really don’t know why it the problem exists, but while it is fixed I will continue in that version

OMG

Problem has gone away since rolling back to 5.0.130

Haven’t worked on it for a month until you told me that dude.

Are your graphics drivers up to date? This is 99% sure it’s related. I’ve again see a user complaining the app got slow, because we updated the internal engine to the latest Chrome version, that was fixed by updating their GPU drivers.

Yes, after your post I downloaded my graphics drivers, reinstalled the current version and went back to the same issue, so I just rolled back again to the older version of GD.