App not installed

hey guys ive exported the apk file and put on to my phone but it just keeps saying app not installed when i try to install it ? any idea why

and ive also done it this way with more games from here and it works every time just for some reason it wont install this one

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got memory and everything else is done like accepting unknown sources etcā€¦ I got 5 games that I made here on my mobile this one just wonā€™t install and Iā€™ve tried installing it twice with 2 different apk I exported but when I export it to Windows it works perfect just not on my mobile

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve read them and tried it all but itā€™s still saying app not installed

1 Like

I get the application not installed and Iā€™m just out at moment for a few hours so will send the apk to you when Iā€™m back

2 Likes

But I defiantly donā€™t think itā€™s my phone as Iā€™ve done it the same way with the other 5 games that I have created and all of them installed and I even tried to install them again and it worked perfect itā€™s just this one game that wonā€™t install

2 Likes

Not sure what that is lol Iā€™m new to this but Iā€™ve just made the game and exported it as the android and then I put the apk on my phone and installed it on phone its worked for the other 5 just not this one and I have done it the same way as the others

2 Likes

Im having the same issue now.

My games were installing just fine. But now when I click on the apk, then ā€˜installā€™, it tries for a minute, then gives ā€œApp not installedā€ (thatā€™s all the message says).

Iā€™ve tried a couple builds over the past couple days, and they keep showing this error.

2 Likes

i have the same problem.it says app not installed.seems like it is a bug.please fix it.thank you

Hi!
I can say all is ok for me.

Well.not for me l.i tried on different phones, other people phones and it wonā€™t install.