Ban in my game in GDEVELOP

How to ban a player? So that even reinstalling the game does not help, it can be banned by ip, or some other ban. Is this possible in GDevelop?

There are multiple options for ban an user but i don’t know how to implement it in Gdevelop normally or with javascript help.
IP ban probably don’t work for all because in some countries like the mine for example we have a dynamic IP address so each time i’ll restart my router the IP is different.
An other option can be a mac address ban but i’m sure that it can be changed with apps like in windows to avoid the ban and I don’t know if it’s possible to retrieve it from javascript.
An finally some softwares or games in windows use the hardware ID ban but like the previous can be avoided with some softwares/apps and like the previous i don’t know if it’s possible to retrieve it from javascript.
Anyway I don’t know how to do it in Gdevelop/Javascript but the better option is to store some data at the game launch for each user on an external database so each time the game start it will check/retrieve this data to know if the user is banned or not.

Sorry for my bad english.