Bigger Window for Text Imput

Iv noticed that when working with long text strings… well i cant really describe it better then, my experience isnt that good.

The text feels a bit too constricted or jumbled up and editing it makes the text constantly jump up and down because of the short distance wrap.

This is just a tiny example, it gets way worse when your making calculations while adding +“text” in the middle while adding the ToStrings and so on…

Could this text box be made a tad bigger?

Maybe make an option in the settings for “Text Box Size” and then a little selection, like “Normal” the one we have now, “Big” one thats 50% bigger and “Large” one thats 100% the size of normal.

Something like that… its nothing major, just a quality of life for me personally, not sure if anyone else has the same issue when working with long strings of text.

4 Likes

Heres another example

This text isnt very long, but because it has some repeating words and a lot of () stuff, seeing it boxed up was for some reason frying my brain trying to figure out if i had mad e mistake…

But seeing it with a bit more room, like the picture bellow, instantly made it make sense… dont ask me why, my brain works in mysterious ways…