Cannot Export Android App Bundle

How do I…

I want to export aab file and after waiting for build to finish it will stop building and the create package button will disable. I try multiple times still not work

What is the expected result

Build success and can download the package.

What is the actual result

Build is not success and create package android will be disable.

Related screenshots

Hi, Something similar happened to me a few months ago, I could never figure out why, but try something.
1- Export another project to see if it works, at least that will discard or confirm if the issue is the build service or is in your project.
2- If the other project export fine to aab then, try cleaning your project sources, and make sure your app icon for the export is in png format.

That’s all I can tell you from my experience, I ended up remaking my game from scratch, documenting everything I did and exporting daily, just in case I find myself int he same error at least I can go back to my documentation and try to find out where it went wrong, but I never found out why and my game is working, never had the issue again, so I really don’t know the exact cause for that to happen.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

This project actually duplicate from other project . I just change the properties package name and I thought it will be ok.

But second options work for me eventhough the icon is already in png format. I just choose the correct icon and it sucessfully build . Before this , the icon is referring to the previous project.Anyway

Thanks for your help.