Changes - Cambios

English Version:

Greetings, I have been in Gdevelop for a month, also 1 month developing my game, currently I have reached a turning point. For this reason I will ask some basic questions that will help me make a decision, thank you very much in advance to the person who answers this and gives me their help (sorry to write so many posts…) In short, the questions are the following:

How many pixels can be displayed on the screen simultaneously?

The Gdevelop box that represents the camera, how can I make it Zoom?

Can such a box be enlarged without requiring Zoom? (ie NO Zoom Event)

Up to what size are the pixels displayed? (in the case of pixel perfect if I move the camera away they are disfigured?)

Can extensions be exported without making them public? And in the case of public ones, how do I update them?

How do I make an animation NOT change until the previous one finishes?

At the moment these are doubts… My game is Pixel art based on Terraria, I wanted to change a couple of things so that it would get a proper name, but… Every time I implement an idea or improve a Sprite… I am generated 3 new better ideas and equally 5 new doubts! But I want to know if the engine will support or has the capabilities that I require, currently the doubts that are written there are the ones that limit me, once again, thank you!

Español (mi idoma) version:

Saludos, ya llevo un mes en Gdevelop, también 1 mes desarrollando mi juego, actualmente llegué a un punto de inflexión. Por ello preguntaré unas, dudas básicas que me ayudarán a la toma de una decisión, muchas gracias de antemano a la persona que responda esto y me aporte su ayuda (siento escribir tantos posts…) En fin, las dudas son las siguientes:

Cuantos píxeles se pueden mostrar en pantalla de forma simultánea?

¿El recuadro de Gdevelop que representa la cámara, como puedo hacerle Zoom?

¿Se puede agrandar dicho recuadro sin requerir Zoom? (Es decir, NO Evento de Zoom)

Hasta que tamaño se visualizan los píxeles? (en caso de pixel perfect si alejo la cámara estos se desfiguran?)

¿Las extensiones se pueden exportar sin hacerlas públicas? ¿Y en el caso de las públicas como las actualizo?

¿Cómo hago que una animación NO cambie hasta que finalice la anterior?

Por el momento son estas dudas… Mi juego es de Pixel art basado en Terraria, quería cambiar un par de cosas para que consiguiera un nombre propio, pero… Cada vez que implemento una idea o mejoro un Sprite… ¡Se me generan 3 nuevas ideas mejores y por igual 5 dudas nuevas! ¡Pero quiero saber si el motor soportara o tiene las capacidades que requiero, actualmente las dudas que ahí escritas son las que me limitan, una vez más, gracias!

As many as the device can handle?

By changing the camera’s zoom setting/value. Increasing it zooms in, decreasing it zooms out.

You can try changing the game resolution.

What do you mean by that?

By checking if the current animation has finished playing. There’s an object animation condition for that.

2 Likes

Thanks, big part of my questions are answered, I pas the 20pixels x 20 pixels to 200 pixels x 200 pixels, just I stay game can look grat and play good (sorry for bad english)