Cleaning up events. Seemingly unsolvable problem

I’m getting an incredibly weird bug where events that worked smoothly and perfectly suddenly don’t work anymore. I’m posting my entire code in the hopes that someone will find what’s wrong. I understand it’s A LOT, but at this point I have no idea what might be wrong. I tried enabling it again and disabling it. Enabling just some parts and leaving some disabled…
ALL OF THESE are categories for external events. Just yesterday they were working relatively well… but today they just don’t. I phase through the enemies like a ghost.

This is the behavior of enemies. Nothing too complex, yet it doesn’t work at all.

I’m still very new at this, but one thing I did notice is under “death” you’re using a global variable and then afterward you’re using a scene variable.

1 Like