Collision problem

i was developing a game about bio and non biodegradable…i have 2 trash-can and some garbage’s object…
when i trying to put garbage’s in the trash only 1 object can be put on it…and the game was stop all drag-gable object is not working…
i am newbie with Gdevelop!!!

Are you using the draggable automatism? If so and if you delete the garbage object that is dragged in the trash can, try to deactivate this automatism on the object to delete before delete it.
I mean: you drag a garbage in a trash can, deactivate the draggable automatism of garbage and delete garbage :slight_smile:

If you still have problems, take a screenshot of the events so we can check them :wink:

Non1 is in collision with TrashCan2 (pixel perfect) XDelete Object Non1

Bio is in collision with TrashCan1 (pixel perfect) XDelete Object Bio

as of now that’s the only event i have any suggestion to improve my game?..and if the automatism draggable is remove the item that i want to drag to the trash can’t be move…

Do you still have the same problem? If so:

I said:

You have to deactivate the draggable behavior just before delete the object. I’m not sure if this problem exists in the new version :confused:

i only need to work with the events i think there’s something wrong with the events because it will not continue once i drag the garbage into the trash can the program stop…i can only manage 1 object that can be put into trashcan and then i want to put the another then it already stop…i am really new to Gdevelop…

i already figured it out sir…so now in the scoreboard…
how can i use - scoring?..