Copy and Paste Entire Project Into Another

I am making a trilogy of games for my Rhett’s Journey series, and once they are all done, I want to make a version with all of them in the same project so I can play through and see my journey (No pun intended) on the series so far.

So, I basically want to make an all-in-one game. But I can’t because there is no way I can copy my projects into other projects. You can copy scenes, which I would be fine with doing if I didn’t have to save each sprite for each object, and give the right objects the right sprites, cause if I have to do that, then it breaks the point of copying scenes to other games, and it’s just so tedious.

So, copying scenes and pasting them across projects would be so cool, and have everything in the scene be the same.

So, let’s say I have game 1, and game 2, and they are both complete and each have 2 scenes. The players are global objects in both games, but then I make game 3, which is combining game 1 and 2. And so, I copy scene 1 from game 1, and paste it into game 3, and the global object which was the player is now a scene object within this copied scene 1. Thats basically how it would work in my opinion.

But you could also make it to where devs can paste entire games in a new project. But just some cool idea I had.