Deleted Old Build Is Still Online

I have already deleted a certain game’s version a few days ago in GDevelop “Manage Game / Builds” because I don’t want it to be publicly available anymore.
Only the newest version should be accessable.

But this certain older game version is still publicly accessable when searching the game’s name on Google.

The links name is that:
games gdevelop app com game[…
]*
*[…] = a lot of numbers and letters then sth. with “user slug” author’s name and game’s name…

It seems that this accessable web build version is the first version I published for this title.

On gd.games itself the newest version works perfectly and it seems that older builds are not accessable on it.

Have you uploaded to any websites? like itch.io if you have then u need to upload your new build there, simply export the game select to web then in a folder upload it to the website that has the old version

Sorry it is not related to “itch.io”. It is is basically only on gd.games at the moment.

I have the same problem, a version with numbers and letters in the url is still online even though it was just a quick test and is not visible in the account.
I once heard they were deleted after a few weeks. But because I thought it didn’t work really well automatically, I saved it as a favorite in the browser to check it later…
It should be solved better to really have overview and control over every uploaded build.

Good to know that I am not alone.
It is just a speculation but maybe they keep the first upload for… some reasons? :eye:
Maybe such a first version is required to create the slug?
I just can’t understand why this already deleted version link is not controlable/updatable in the dashboard.