Deleting account

Hello everyone,
I wanted to delete this account…
How can I?

I don’t think it is possible. You can just not login again if you don’t want to use it.

2 Likes

I can delete/anonymize your account.
Are you sure because it is not reversible, you confirm? @Mr.Developer

Yes you can delete it…but will I be able to make a new one? With same email id?@Bouh

If you just want to rename yourself you can just ask it directly, we can do it for you too.
Not sure if you would be able to recreate an account as those deleting features are meant for spam accounts, they may IP Ban, I am not really sure.

Can you help me please arthuro. Delete my account I want start new anonymously or if it doesnt start no problem. I will use mobile phone. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::pray:

No, I don’t delete accounts. If you want to rename yourself no problem message me, but deleting accounts is only for spam/scam accounts. The only reason one would want to delete his account to start new is because they forged themselves a bad reputation and in that case they have to deal with it. If you treated others badly and you are now treated the same in return, it’s up to you to gain the trust of the people again.

Its not because of that. Its because I feel some from outside this forum are cyberbulying me. Not directly. And I dont have any proof.
FYI- I have no problem with any morderater.
I can still create by my other email.
I just wanted it to be cleaned up.
But thankyou for your reply, I thought what if you also stop repying.
I could have been straight forward or un-understandable, but I was never intentionally rude.
I didnt empasize on simple words like “alllllll” this way. Nor I used +1 or -1. I never said vulgar words. I always appreciated specially games. If I asked something from anybody that means I want whole community to see it and reply.

In that case, if the bully comes here, simply block him and report him :slight_smile: you can add the moderator group to the private message where they try to harass you, or screenshot the message and we will take action. Your account is also regular trust level, which is hard to achieve and would be sad to lose :wink:

1 Like

i want to delete my account cuz i moving to the desktop ver and i forgor the password

Hello! please do not bump a 3 year old topic that was about deleting a forum account.

If you’re looking to take action on a GDevelop services account (not forum account) please contact hello@gdevelop.io.