Dialouge Problem. Can Someone Please Help Me?

So I’m creating my own 2D RPG game, which of course contains thousands but not TONS of dialouge and speech. But I do have a problem. My dialouge system is not working. I tried making an condition to that if you press Enter, you can advance in the dialouge, but that just brings random text that is supposed to appear later. Can someone please help me? I’m kinda of new to GDevelop. (And sorry if this post contained alot grammar mistakes, I’m not that good at English.)

I just replied this somewhere else but i think this could help you:

“I don’t know if this will help, but I can at least try. I also use the dialogue system, and it gave me a small problem at first, which I couldn’t figure out. Eventually, I saw that when I added a new “link” inside the yarn editor, it would add some extra brackets at the end of the link “|]]” which would make the script impossible to use. So now, every time I add a link in the yarn editor, I first remove those brackets to make it work. I don’t know if it will help you, but you could look to see if those extra brackets are there.”