[DONE] Create and edit resolution preset when creating a new project

Feature implemented:
Instead of defining screen resolutions presets, we are letting creators define the resolution size at the beginning of the creation of a project.

If you think this implementation does not resolve your main issue, feel free to create a new Feature topic explaining why.

• What: Being able to create resolutions presets

• Why: Me, personally, always find manually changing resolutions in the project properties each time I create a new game kind of impractical, mainly when making pixel art games. I think it would be a lot faster and practical if there was a way to create and edit resolutions presets.

1 Like

Hello atabynho!
You’ll be happy to know that this feature has been identified as a future update.
You won’t be able to change the pre defined sizes on the list, but a new “Custom size” option has been added to the project creation modal. So, you’ll be able to set the size of the scene without having to open the project properties. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:sunflower: Hey y’all.
I am letting you know that this feature now exists with one difference:
Instead of defining screen resolutions presets for every new project, we are letting creators define the resolution size at the beginning of the creation of a single project.

Give it a try and share your feedback (if you have any) on this new functionality.

4 Likes