Free transforming object

Hello, is there a way in Gdevelop to freely transform an object? For example, to move the corners of a square independently?

The closest you can get to that is the 9-patch/panel sprite object. That will let you set up boundaries of your image and stretch those boundaries independent of the center.

There isn’t a method to slice a sprite within the engine, though.

Hi ellam_ondre.
For now a method is for example, when you go with the mouse in the square you can change the dimension, but I don’t know a method to move the corners.

Hi!
If you look at the JavaScript documentation, at the list of possible functions and methods for working with RuntimeObject (https://docs.gdevelop-app.com/GDJS%20Runtime%20Documentation/RuntimeObject.html), then the possibilities for changing the object’s shape (except for the size ) No. I believe this is the most comprehensive list of all functions.

Thanks everyone, I wanted it for making texture creating for walls in this pseudo 3D project more easy - from just 1 texture. Now, I need to premade textures in gimp for each segment of wall. But it looks like its only way for now…