GDevelop 3.6.83

Does it work in preview ? If not, the only solution is to send me your project by email at victorlevasseur52@gmail.com (please, you can find a solution this way).

Here is my project the preview is not working … :cry: :cry: :cry:
Kemo.rar (45.5 KB)

I can’t test, some pictures are missing.

Advice : Do a “Save as” in a new folder : this way, GDevelop will copy all resources in the directory.

EDIT : It seems that GDevelop has a problem when the same picture is multiple times in the project : it’s the case in your project with Dream_Lucky_Egg_Sprite.png <-> Dream_Lucky_Egg_Sprite.png2 (which are the same picture) AND Dream_Lucky_Egg_Sprite1.png <-> Dream_Lucky_Egg_Sprite1.png2
Remove Dream_Lucky_Egg_Sprite.png2 and Dream_Lucky_Egg_Sprite1.png2 and it will work. :wink:

@SWK it’s probably the same problem for you with “gem3v.png” (there is probably “gem3v.png2” in the image bank).

Yes , that is right :slight_smile: i remove the duplicate images only and it worksss :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

but when use save as it didn’t save the images :frowning: it save only the file of application only !!! even it ask me !!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Strange.

Anyway, your problem is solved. For the next version, GDevelop will prevent this problem to happen (will support multiple resources pointing to the same picture).

Yep - that was it. Thanks for your efforts.

In 3.6.83 the TileMap object constantly crashes when I try to edit it on windows platform (had no tome to test it on linux yet).

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create a new project
  2. Open default scene and add a TileMap object
  3. Doubleclick TileMap or choose edit in context menu
  4. GDevelop crashes

Does anyone encounter the same problem?

Please, use the search feature of the forum : the problem have already been reported multiple times and is fixed for the next version. GDevelop 3.6.84 will be released soon with two bugfix (including this one).

I’m sorry if I missed it. The only recent thread I could find was about wrong image size. In my case the TileMap Editor window doesn’t even appear. It’s like mentioned by Elf_ears’ post that nobody replyed to yet.
[url]Besoin d'une équipe pour votre projet de jeu?]

Crash when I try to use a tilemap object D: - #11 by Elf_Ears
(I already answered in the previous page of this topic)