Have a new problem sprite enemy

hi guys i have a new problem. I have added an enemy on the screen that walks left and right. After a while the enemy falls off the platform. Do you have any advice?
Thank you
immagine
immagine

Hi!
Build walls! Lol.
Check that all the sprites of your enemy are the same size. :thinking:

1 Like

the enemy is all the same size, they are all 64x64. He continues to fall suddenly. I can’t understand this behavior, does anyone have any advice or suggestions please?

Add a trigger once while true condition to each of the events in your screen shots.

Also, how many cambiodirezione and cambiodirezione2 are there in the scene? If more than one of each, GDevelop could be getting confused to which one to move to.

@MrMen
In the scene I have only two change of direction (change of direction and change of direction 2). When the sprite collides with change of direction it goes towards change of direction2; when it collides with change of direction 2 it goes towards the change of direction.

This below I did not understand how I can do it:
Add a trigger once while true condition to each of the events in your screen shots.

Is this what it actually does, or what you like it to do?

Click in the β€œAdd condition” option (the ones the arrows are pointing to, click on the Other Conditions tab on the popup that appears, select Advanced and choose β€œTrigger once while true” from the options.

yes, this is what the enemy must do

So it’s not what it does at the moment. Does it just walk through the turn around point?

In which case, did you add the trigger once conditions? And did they fix the issue?