How do I change the animation with text

I want to know how do I change the animation with text? You know. It switches the animation when the number reaches 0. Do you know how it works?

If this isnā€™t what you mean, then can you give a more detailed explanation and maybe an example?

Okay I tried that, but it didnā€™t work. Okay, hereā€™s a more example. You know how in five night at Freddyā€™s where if the power is at zero well thatā€™s when the animation of the office changes. Iā€™m trying to make that happened. Iā€™m talking about when the timer reaches zero thatā€™s when the animation of the office switches from lights on to lights off. You know what Iā€™m saying?

You can replace the condition in my example with a timer or power level check, and then change the animations of all the sprites as needed in the actions.

Can you show me that in a screenshot of your event sheet. I probably understand things a lot better if they were on images.

Something like:

1 Like

It didnā€™t workšŸ™ should I take a photo on my computer and show you what Iā€™ve done so far?

Yes, though ideally a screen shot if you could.