Hi Developers,
noob here - again.
I’ve just published my first draft to gd.games and itch.io at a widow size of 480x270 but the text or images looks tight or overlapping.
This is the menu from itch.io

I used this at the beginning of all my scenes - was this correct thing to do?
I’m pretty sure this is just my lack of understanding - sorry and thankyou for your help.
What I would like to do is add a screen size button - so players can play at maximised or full screen. I thought ‘again me being naive’ - that it would automatically have this built into the game portal (ie. itch.io, etc)
This is how the menu displays after published:

This is how it looks in Gdevelop. … is it because I’m using NewBBText?

I had a look at article Preview Window Fixed Size? - #3 by JayH and attempted to copy these steps but i made my project worse.
Also - just to note: I found the ‘Fullscreen button — Add a button to the bottom right corner of your embed to make it fullscreen’ in itch.io
Thanks again,
