How do I hire a gdevelop expert?

Hello experts,

I’m a noob developer! I have developed and published two elementary games and an app on Google Play. I have a few ongoing projects and will need some help to finish off some of the projects. I’m developing a hill climb racing type of multiplayer racing game. That’s where I need an expert first. I am not a rich guy and can afford only a little. I’d love to talk to a few experts and develop a time and budget to complete this project. If you think you can help me with information or lend a hand please comment here and I will arrange a meeting with you. Or maybe just leave a comment about your hourly rate or fixed-priced rate.

Thank you for reading!

On gdevelop discord there is channel Looking for Colaboration or something like that
There ppl post that they looking for someone for free or for money

Can you send over the link, please? Or invite me there? Here’s my email address: kurt.vaed@gmail.com

1 Like

I can help you with any thing you want with gdevelop

What are your charges? Do you charge on an hourly basis or do you work on a fixed budget? Send me an email with some of the games you created and I will share the details where I may need your help. My email address is kurt.vaed@gmail.com.
Looking forward to talking to you.

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am an experienced Gdevelop developer.
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin